Thursday, March 19, 2009

My First Blog

So this is my blog. I guess I should tell you a little about myself. I have been married for 5 years and am a mom of 2 daughters, 3 yrs and 3 months. I am a stay at home mom ( SAHM for short, I'll reference this a lot later I'm sure) and I also work at home. I love doing anything outdoors... camping, hiking, gardening, going to the park with my girls, and just sitting down on my patio with a nice glass of wine. My husband is the greatest man alive...well sometimes lol Well that's all I have for now, I'm sure I'll think of more stuff later when I'm laying in bed. So I think things went well for my first blog entry, what do you all think?

2 comments:

  1. I think you did quite well! And wine kicks ass...Sangriaaaaa! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just add some pictures every now and then and you've got yourself a blog! LOL You can get some cute backgrounds at http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/

    ReplyDelete