Sunday, March 22, 2009

Just to let you all know...(keep in mind it's late for me)

I am a very emotional person. I might now show it when I meet you or even if I've known you for awhile. I don't mean emotional in a whiny, bitchy, I cry all the time way either. Yes I do cry but it takes a lot to make me cry. Yes I do whine, but I usually have to be deathly ill or pregnant lol I mean emotional as in a feel for people type of way....I tend to relate to a lot of different people, I've lived a very full life at 27. I can relate to young moms, or even all moms, teenagers...especially the out of control ones, moms who have chosen adoption, drug addicts, the married , the homeless , and that's all I can think of now... there's probably a few more but this is only my second entry don't wanna give to much up lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment